16.10.10

Making more trampoline memories!
I taught Oliver the art of shocking someone the other day.

just the girls

Zooey always sucks on her fingers. I think it's so cute.
She's also super snugly. I LOVE it! She'll just lay there awake and hang out.

Oliver started soccer and feels so cool when he gets all suited up.

When Shane got home this morning from playing soccer, he decided to take a nice relaxing soak in the tub. I liked this idea because then he could give Zooey a quick rub-a-dub-dub. Turns out, Oliver and Sophia liked the idea too!
After I washed all their hair (not Shane's), Shane turned on the jets and a crazy amount of bubbles started to appear. Zooey loved being part of it all. She was very curious about the bubbles. Not sure how relaxed Shane was after it all.


3 comments:

Sher Bear said...

OK, what is going on. The kids have grown since I left and Zooey has gotten even cuter. Stop doing fun, cute things until I get back.

Kathy said...

Zooey is just too cute for words! Look at that pretty little face. I really wish were going to see you guys before Christmas!
BTW- I am loving you blogging!

Alicia said...

HANNAH!! This is too fun, whenever I need a quick fix lately I jump on your blog because I know there'll be something new - I'm loving it! I laughed out loud when you mentioned "What part of smile NORMAL don't you understand?" That picture is so, so funny.

Miss you guys!