7.11.10

Deep Creek

A few weeks ago, we took a family trip to Deep Creek. I was so excited to have a little getaway, even if it was just a couple of days. I was even more excited that the Alfandre family joined us!
The weather was perfect and the kids played so hard outside piling up leaves and exploring! Callie and I had fun too playing with the kids and finally getting to finish a sentence without so many interruptions. Shane and Steve were able to slip away for a bit to take advantage of some world class fly fishing.
The leaves were beautiful, making the quick 3 hr drive even quicker and more enjoyable (not that having three kids in the backseat isn't enjoyable or anything)!
such cute little friends. I don't know which conversation I'd rather overhear, Hannah and Sophia or Oliver and Madelyn in the hot tub!


Smore what?

Just the guys and some brews






I can't stand it, she's so lovable and sweet!

Look who's wearing shoes to church!
I love these little fat legs stuffed in tights!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my Zooey! I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few days! What a fun little getaway, I wish we were still living together so we could have joined you. I am counting the minutes till we get there!

Kathy said...

Oh, and I definitely want to know what Oliver and Madeline are talking about... hubba, hubba! haha!

Sher Bear said...

Those photo's are to die for. I also want to know what Madeline and Oliver are talking about!

billsblogs said...

it was just those two in the hot tub. once we looked out and they we're both laughing so hard. madelyn's hand was on olivers leg the whole time- so cute!

Alicia said...

Aw, love those pictures! You capture the best moments.

There is a girl who just moved into our ward and she has a little 4 year-old girl who Christopher and I both came home from church saying "Oh my gosh, did you keep almost calling her Sophia?!" It's crazy, she reminds me of her so much.

Oh, and I just want to pinch your baby's cheeks! They are so adorable!

Juliann said...

These pictures are so gorgeous--that very first one I just stared at for 3 or 4 minutes taking in every detail. What a beautiful part of the country, and you got to go there! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you had so much fun. Maybe one day we'll be able to go camping with you guys. :>)