The Eastern Market in D.C was a favorite this summer.
"Mom, if anyone tries to bother you or Zooey girl, don't worry, I'm on the case!"
His exact words. This little boy makes me laugh every day!
Shane also took the kids fishing a few times this summer. So brave- they don't mind handling the bait or the fish.
Jack's Boathouse in Georgetown was one of the highlights of the summer. It was a weekly activity for Shane and the kids.
The Billy Goat Trail
Oliver had quite the summer when it came to nature and creatures. He got Ringworm, had to get 3 bugs removed from his ear by doctors on two separate occasions (one was a tic imbedded in his eardrum), and was bit by a Praying Mantis! I didn't even know they could bite with those tiny mouths. Recently he was excited to tell Sherrie and I how he pets Bumble Bees! Will he ever learn?
This is one of our favorite evening activities in D.C. Unfortunately Zooey wasn't too happy with the heat this particular night so we had to cut out early (sorry Chris and Maeve).
Sophia is attending the same Elementary school that Shane went to. We even saw a picture of Shane and his siblings hanging on the wall when we visited during open house.
7 comments:
yay for blogging- i'm truly impressed! that photo of you and zooey in the bjorn looks like one of those "stars, they're just like us photos". also, oliver's nature run ins is hilarious. shane is the best dad to take the kids on those adventures- so fun!
Hannah- you are one hot Mama! I LOVE your hair really blonde. It looks so good on you. I wanna be blonde too. :) When did Sophia turn 15???? She looks way to grown up. Glad the weather is cooling down so maybe Oliver will have fewer run-ins with little creepy crawlers!
BTW-
No that you are caught up keep this blog updated regularly please so I can see those cute kids of yours!
Now, not no. Ok, this is my last comment.
Seriously impressive. I'm so glad I got to see the last year of your life since I never see you. Your kiddos are so adorable...seriously little models. You look amazing and Zooey is really precious. Hope everything is going well. Lots of love. xo
I actually love the "looking frazzeled" photo. You make frazzeled look good! And I am loving Oliver's haircut.
OK, so I was simultaneously throwing up b/c of heebee-geebies and laughing my head off at the same time, reading of Oliver's love of "animals." It's so refreshing to know I am not the only one with a boy's boy. And ditto to B & K--you are one hot mamma!! Three kids, whaaaat?? And if I was still teaching, I would have been so excited to see DARLING and sweet Sophia walk in my classroom on the first day of school!!
Post a Comment