Our trip to Hershey Pn this summer was Awesome! We had so much fun touring the Chocolate Factory (yum), visiting the Hershey Museum and Going to Hershey Park!


measuring up for the rides


The lines were pretty short so the kids got to ride everything their little hearts desired.
I love the excitement on their faces as they dipped and whirled around on all the rides!

Zooey enjoyed her ride too!

They each took a turn riding a "big kid" ride with Shane. Oliver named theirs "blasto hawk," while Sophia named theirs "hawk fly."

I love this picture.
A ferris wheel through the eyes of a 5 year old- so magical!

We all LOVED the Chocolate factory! We each chose a treat to bring home. I chose Reese's Pieces and they spilled all over the floorboard of the car on the way home..I guess it wasn't meant to be.

We also rode the ride over and over. The song they played on the ride while touring the factory became the theme song of our trip. We sang it all the way home and for weeks after.
1 comment:
I know I said before, but seriously Sophia is 15!
Post a Comment