I feel like I woke up and its CHristmas with all these new pictures! Where do I even start, Zooey, soooo cute! I just want to snuggle her! And the kids look like they have grown so much in just a few short months. You have no idea how much I really miss you guys! Can we just live together forever? I would settle for next door.
I am so glad you are blogging! It's so fun to see your kiddos growing up. Oliver is getting skinny and grown up! Jesse's about to loose his first tooth too. and Zooey's chunks are so adorable. She looks just like Sophia it's crazy. If she wasn't in your belly I'd wonder if you had anything to do with her. shane's got some strong genes! Man I wish you guys were closer! I'm running again too and I need a running partner. Move back!
So gald you blogged this, great to catch up with pictures and stories, your children are so beautiful. You all look so happy and like lots of family fun. Love you lots!!!
4 comments:
I feel like I woke up and its CHristmas with all these new pictures! Where do I even start, Zooey, soooo cute! I just want to snuggle her! And the kids look like they have grown so much in just a few short months.
You have no idea how much I really miss you guys! Can we just live together forever? I would settle for next door.
I am so glad you are blogging! It's so fun to see your kiddos growing up. Oliver is getting skinny and grown up! Jesse's about to loose his first tooth too. and Zooey's chunks are so adorable. She looks just like Sophia it's crazy. If she wasn't in your belly I'd wonder if you had anything to do with her. shane's got some strong genes! Man I wish you guys were closer! I'm running again too and I need a running partner. Move back!
i can't wait to kiss and snuggle zooey! oliver looks like a lean mean fighting machine!
So gald you blogged this, great to catch up with pictures and stories, your children are so beautiful. You all look so happy and like lots of family fun. Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment