No better way to celebrate turning three than with a pirate–themed birthday party!
...and nothing says pirate like an Uncle Sam pinata!
Ghetto, I know, but it was only $2 and none of the kids even noticed
(after I picked out my favorites, of course)
My attempt at a Pirate cake. I was so sad when the entire back fell off. I had to do some last minute repairs- but, again, the kids didn't even noticeI love my little 3 year old! He had a great time and we had fun too. Thanks to all our friends and family for making it so special! (Special thanks to uncle Ronnie for buying Oliver a $50 present and showing up all the other guests... including his parents)

4 comments:
I had no idea you made that pirate boat cake! I'm seriously impressed!
The cake is fabulous! You ARE the CAKE BOSS!
Awe, seeing these pics makes me really miss having you guys around. Any chance you're headed back out this way? And you are a cake master!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe he's THREE! And I can't believe how white their hair is. And I can't believe you have a third child and I haven't even talked to you since you had her.
This blog made me seriously miss you!! Need to talk soon. =) Love ya!
Post a Comment