23.9.10

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving this year with our dear friends Jen and Breton and their families. We had so much fun! The food was so delicious and the company was even better- we love those guys!
All dressed up and ready for dinner!


I love this! Sophia's first letter to Santa without help.
Translation: Bike, Puppy, Barbie, Toy Panda, Candy Cane...



I really wish this picture was of me and Shane's face when Oliver walked out of his bedroom. I would say this is typical 3 year old mischief but I think we all know this is the work of our little turkey, Sophia!

2 comments:

Eisha said...

I know you are playing "catch-up" but when I saw the title 'Thanksgiving' I went into sheer panic. I thought, did I forget it? Since it is not celebrated out here and it is the middle of spring, I have to make a genuine effort to remember! Then I realized it is still September!

Sher Bear said...

Why did someone invent magic markers? Don't they know there are children in the world? At least you got the photo that is certainly worth a thousand words.