9.9.10

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

A trunk full of princesses, super heroes and critters!
We trick or treated with Dax and Kaylin Stout and Jesse and Faith Hoops- such cute little trick-or-treaters!!


Oliver went as Poe and Sophia was a monarch butterfly
Halloween was so fun this year. The neighborhood went all out– decorated their yards, gave quality candy, even served hot chocolate. I counted 25 full size candy bars when I got home. Where was this place when I was a kid?


Shane and I decided to get in the Halloween spirit. We went to a couple of Halloween Parties dressed as Juno & Pauly Bleeker

Earlier that day Oliver was in a Halloween program at his school.
It was so cute to watch these little kiddos dressed up and singing about bats and gobblins! I love these types of things!

It took a lot of bubbles to wash all that makeup off! They look like bathtub Gnomes.

1 comment:

Sher Bear said...

When you take away the hair, Sophia and Oliver look like twins!