11.11.08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!
Oliver's 2nd birthday was perfect. While Sophia Grandma and I stayed home to put up a few sports related decorations, Shane snuck Oliver into the BYU football stadium to toss a football around. He was in heaven! When they arrived home we all jumped out and yelled Surprise, which he was! He loved every minute of it and enjoyed being the center of attention. He especially loved his Tony Romo jersey! He has worn it every day since he got it, he even wears it over his PJ's!
Thank you to those who sent cards and gifts, he really did have a great time.

Real men can wear a jersey and snuggle...

and give a babydoll a bottle.


Happy Halloween!!
I decided to go with classic Halloween costumes this year. The kids were indifferent and since G-ma Bills was here, face painting was a must!
My little night stalking Vampire

and Wicked Witch
Behind the scenes with the creator.


Dallin and Ariel took second place in their costume contest dressed in their Juno costumes!
Just when Sophia thought she had figured out where babies come from, she got to watch me duct tape a pillow to Ariel's stomach, poor confused kid.


Shane brought home a big Rainbow Trout. To Sophia's delight, he also cleaned it, grilled it, and ate it.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

That is one cute 2 year old! The kids Halloween costumes were adorable!

sarah marie. said...

hey hannah! i'm so happy to see that you moved to utah. i'm in provo so we should get together sometime..

sarah marie. said...

in fact i want to start a game night for just girls so if you're interested let me know.

Sean and Laura said...

Happy birthday, Oliver. I love the babydoll. Too funny. By the way, you guys are really in for it with Sophia. I cannot believe the look on her face in some of those pictures. We miss you guys!

Alicia said...

Those cupcakes are amazing, you little Martha Stewart!

I love the randomness of this post - Birthdays, fish guts, Halloween face paint. It makes me miss you!!

Brittany Simmons said...

Hooray for pictures- I can't get enough of your kids! I love the Cowboy's jersey and love the kids halloween-painted faces. But most of all I can't wait to see you!

Brooke Eriksen said...

I am so impressed with the football cup cakes. you ROCK as a mom!

Sher Bear said...

Ok now, Shane has gotten his revenge for any photo's that he didn't approve of with my "odd" expression with Vampire Oliver. Anyway, can't wait to see you soon!

Kristina said...

So stinkin' cute. Love the party. Love the halloween costumes. Looks like fun!

maeveinthecity said...

dying over the cupcakes and the kids and everything! please come back to us!!