25.10.08

Saturday, while Shane took Oliver to the BYU game, I took Sophia to Trick or Treat Street in Sandy at the expo center. We went with Jen and her little trick or treaters,
Kaylin and Dax. This picture was our attempt at a group shot..emphasis on attempt.



Sophia was a Siberian Tiger for the day (not her actual Halloween costume)

The whole place is decorated and the kids go from door to door trick or treating. It was spooktacular!!


More Halloween fun with the Stouts

Cookie and Pumpkin decorating. When the kids got done with their cookies, they were like 5 inches thick...below, exibit A

Vivian Park
Dallin and Ariel



Sophia and Kaylin ride the ponies at the Barnyard Boo (Thanksgiving Point)

Jen and I thought it would be cute to take a picture of all the kids peeking through the haunted house. Apparently, the kids did not share our vision.

I settled for one kid peeking through


Barnyard Boo was fun and it was great to see Beth and her little guy Tucker.

7 comments:

Brittany Simmons said...

What fun fall activites- I think you have covered all of the bases! Sophia looks so cute in her tiger costume- but then again, she'd look cute in a paper bag! I love the photos of you guys sitting on the train....Christmas card pic anyone? I love that Sophia and Kaylin have become such good buddies and that you get to see Jen so much. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Brooke Eriksen said...

Hey! I guess I missed the news but are you living in UTAH? When and how did that happen!?! I shouldn' t tell NIk, he would be so jealous!

your family is adorable!!

Beth Davis said...

We had so much fun with you guys! At least I know I did- Tucker might have been a little young for the activities, but that's ok- maybe next year he'll be able to know what's going on. Thanks for meeting us there:-) We'll have to get together again soon!

Sher Bear said...

Love the tiger, LOVE the cookies (Yum) and love the photos on the train. plus I love you.
See you soon!!

Chelsea Anne said...

You know more about what is going on in Utah than I do!

Sorry for offering Oliver a world of treats and then ditching him. As a mother I know that is cruel, but I just couldn't help indulging in his affection. I owe you.

Kathy said...

Sophia sure looks cute as a little tiger. I love the pics on the train, very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I consider, what is it ?a false way.