14.10.08

Hee Haw Farm!!

We had so much fun with the Family at Hee Haw Farm
(yes, that's the real name).
Kathy Tyson and Landon were in town and we had a great time doing fall stuff with them! This place was classic- pony rides, petting zoo, corn mazes, tractor pulls, dangerous hay slides that all the kids had a love hate relationship with, and a lot more!


Some clips that Dallin took---Petting Zoo and Crazy slide that was so fast!

5 comments:

Brittany Simmons said...

oh my gosh- that looks like the best pumpkin patch/farm ever!!! That slide is amazing! It looked like it hurt when Oliver landed. I can't believe how courageous he is with the goats...if anything, they were trying to get away from him!

Brittany Archibald said...

Holy cow, Oliver is talking so well! I seriously thought that was Sophia talking in the goat clip where he says, "Can I bet you guys?" So cute! Looks like a beautiful life out there! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. We get out there on the 16th!!!

Brittany Archibald said...

I meant, "pet you guys." Oops!

Alicia said...

So fun!! You really can't beat a farm named "Hee Haw". =)

Seriously, I can't believe Oliver's verbal skills. Your kids are geniuses. =)

Miss you!

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Oliver is now! It's cray to see him talking since he was a wee lad last I saw him. Adorable kiddies. And love the dinner with the view. So cute. Anyway, looks like everything's going great for you guys!