14.10.08

More Fall Fun!

We had so much fun watching the BYU game with Uncle Dallin. Oliver and Sophia were totally captivated the entire time.
A few weeks later, Tyson joined our crew as we cheered on the undefeated Cougars. Only this time we had to bundle up- great Football weather!
Oliver has a very unhealthy obsession with football and works himself up into a level 10 frenzy every time it's mentioned. I can't even drive by the stadium without tears and the never ending question "go cougars game mommy?" over and over.




We love to visit the river that is practically in our backyard.
Here is Shane impressing the kids with his rock skipping ability.





My little artist!
She takes after her Grandma and her Mimi.


View from our balcony

Dinner for two!
Sophia and Oliver enjoying their dinner with a view.
I was praising Oliver for eating all of his food until I looked over the side of the balcony!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We had a great time with you guys. The view from your place is beautiful! Your place looks great. :)

Sher Bear said...

Oh my goodness! I am so laughing out loud. What adorable and fun photo's and video's. I LOVE those faces, big and small!!!!