1.10.08

Happy Fall!


I'm so excited for Halloween! You've probably all seen this picture but I'm posting it anyway. I'm getting in the Fall/Halloween spirit early this year. It always seems to fly by and I'm determined to savor every moment. I've already eaten a bag of candy corn and there are pumpkins on my mantle. We have all kinds of fall activities lined up for the next few weeks. Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, scarecrow contest, jack o lantern carving, you name it, we'll be doing it!
Hope you're all having a great season so far!

4 comments:

Sher Bear said...

You were the cutest Wizard of Oz family ever. I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Fall is such a fun time of year. But just remember to watch out for flying monkeys....

Julianne said...

Hey! Happy fall to you too. Utah is so beautiful in the fall... I love the canyons this time of year. Cute picture of your family...

Brittany Simmons said...

I already finished the bag you gave me too...so much for not waiting to eat it until Oct. 1.... (although I did leave all of the brown candy corn ends)

Beth Davis said...

Hey girlie! Rae Lynn told me you were moving to Utah. Let's get together soon. I want to take Tucker to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point. Let me know if you want to come with us:-)