23.9.08

Getting familiar with our new Utah surroundings



Shane has been fly fishing quite a bit these days. He and Rex try to go as much as possible before it gets too cold.


Piggie Pie is a homemade pig puppet that Oliver has become attached to. It's often the backseat entertainment. He puts on a mean puppet show.


Oliver loves his batman jammies. he's also really into pirates.


Temple Square
Shane, Oliver, Sophia, (and Lulu of course)





Our little artist

Sidewalk chalk was all over the place at out temporary apartment. We wanted to give them something to remember us by.



Uncle Dallin and Sophia enjoying some peanut butter on a spoon...yuk!



Bridal Veil Falls
Just as pretty as I remembered

Park City
Park City has a great street fair on Main street in the summer. Shane gave Sophia some great hula hoop pointers!


Feeding the ducks
Our first week in Utah, Ben Cichelli and his two cute boys Tyler and Jackson, took us to the historic Wheeler Farm. We've been back twice and plan on going for the fall and Christmas festivities.
We also like the farm at Thanksgiving Point where the kids got to ride the ponies and milk a cow. Everytime Oliver meets someone he says "Hi, I milk a cow!"

4 comments:

Sher Bear said...

I love PIGGIE PIE, but I love Sophia and Oliver even MORE!

Brittany Simmons said...

Looks like you guys are taking advantage of all the fun outdoorsy stuff in Utah. I'm jealous of you having this time of year there. Also- I need to make some sock puppets- you'll have to tell me what you did. Miss you!!!!!!

Kathy said...

This is my favorite time of year to be in Utah! Looks like you've been having fun. :)We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Natalie said...

Where in Utah are you guys? I'm missing Utah right now...you have to go to Gardner's Village. They have the best Halloween stuff and your kids will love the witches. Have fun.