Ty told me you updated your blog and I couldn't believe it! Yay! We miss you guys! The pictures are great!
Hooray for the blog pics!!! Those pictures are just the cutest thing- poor Oliver needs to defend himself.
How cute is it that they are close friends...they are too cute! I don't think there's any confusion on who they belong to. Fun to see photos.
Hey! I just found you guys via blog hopping. So good to see what you're up to. Your kids are such cuties. Where are you guys now? Hope all is well!
I am so glad I have a reader, or would have never have known that you updated. Your kids are stinkin cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ty told me you updated your blog and I couldn't believe it! Yay! We miss you guys! The pictures are great!
Hooray for the blog pics!!! Those pictures are just the cutest thing- poor Oliver needs to defend himself.
How cute is it that they are close friends...they are too cute! I don't think there's any confusion on who they belong to. Fun to see photos.
Hey! I just found you guys via blog hopping. So good to see what you're up to. Your kids are such cuties. Where are you guys now? Hope all is well!
I am so glad I have a reader, or would have never have known that you updated. Your kids are stinkin cute.
Post a Comment