29.12.08

Christmas in California!
This year we drove to California and spent Christmas with Shane's family. Everyone was able to be there and we had an amazing time.

Oliver had so much fun with his cousin Landon.

Off to the beach!
Our kids loved this!

This is a little clip of the talent show. Too bad we didn't get any of the Nativity.


DISNEYLAND!
We had so much fun with the Bills/Simmons crew at the happiest place on earth!
Sophia celebrated her 4th b-day with a funnel cake and ice cream. She got a phone call from Goofy and a special Birthday pin. She was truly in Heaven!


The look on Oliver's face says it all! Shane and I laughed so hard because we've never seen him with this expression before. This funny little grin was on his face the entire time we were around the Princesses. He hugged and kissed them all!


The entire gang minus Dallin, Russ and Sherrie

Sophia loved meeting the characters. Minnie is her fav!

Oliver had an absolute blast! He was so excited about everything. I love this picture because it really does say 1000 words and pretty much sums up his Disney experience.

Oliver and Shane giving me their best Pirate faces!

Best Buddies

We spent one day while in California hiking around Malibu and enjoying the beach.



Park City at the Archibald's Cabin.
It was fun to see Jordan Brittany and their kiddos.
I adore Oliver in his snowsuit!


Christmas Morning (actually Dec 16th) was great!!
Sophia was excited to find a dollhouse waiting for her in her room.

Of course Oliver got multiple sport related presents.
Count it!

Costume contest WINNERS at Jen and Bretton's Turtleneck Christmas Party!!

Sophia's Christmas program was so cute! I love watching any kind of program involving kids this age. They always seem to be in their own little worlds.
Sophia sang her heart out. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little choked up.

Oliver sat very still while Sophia and I burried him in stuffed animals. It made me think of E.T.

Enjoying some hot chocolate in Park City with the fam.
Getting ready for Thanksgiving !
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with the entire Bills family.



Everyone looks so serious in this picture but we really were having a good time.

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a Turkey Bowl!
Dallin, Shane, Tyson, Russ, Derek

We took the kids on the Polar Express train ride out of Heber the day after Thanksgivig. Here's Oliver and Landon in their jammies
Snuggling up with Grandma and Grandpa while watching the elves.

Jack is in his snuggly jammies too!


Shane and I celebrated our 6 anniversary in Park City. Nothing says I Love You like a weekend without the kids!

Just trying on a little fur.

Sophia and Oliver are playing beauty shop with a dish towell and an egg beater!
Oliver loves being her little playmate. He'll pretty much do whatever she asks.

Happy Birthday to me! What would I do without my little helpers?



9 comments:

sarah marie. said...

those beauty shop pictures are the cutest things i've ever seen.

Sher Bear said...

I LOVE all your new photo's. I miss those little munchkins and their parents too!

Brooke Eriksen said...

How cute is your little life! Best little mommy around!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Oliver with the Princess' are hilarious! That smile is priceless! We miss you guys!

Brittany Simmons said...

Oh my gosh- Oliver's faces at Disneyland are priceless!!!!...esp. the princess ones (I forgot how funny that was!...wish we had a pic with the Bertha girl too) and his pirate face, and his excited face. Love the suffed animal pic- and sophia's beauty shop! We had so much fun with you- and I 'm already in withdrawals.

sarah marie. said...

obviously you're still on the invite list! to be honest i kind of forgot about it so let's do it soon..

Denise said...

Wow! You have some great family pictures. Your kids are getting so big and are still adorable!!

Alicia said...

Um, Hannah, hello!? Could we move to quarterly updates?! I miss seeing pictures/reading updates of your cute family! =)

By the way, it was SO SO good for my heart talking to you the other day. I loved that we got cut off mid-laugh. It just seemed more appropriate than a goodbye. =)

Love ya,
Leesh

Jackson Family said...

you need to update!!

see you tomorrow!