Hello again. It's been a long time since I've had an entry so I'm sure the only viewers I have left are those who randomly stumble upon it. I can't promise fluent entries from here on out but I'll do my best. Regardless, here's a brief scoop on our summer.
This summer was split between Florida, California, Maryland, and The Outer Banks.
We had a ton of fun and got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. Shane enjoyed his internships while the kids and I hopped from pool to playground.
Here are some of the highlights..
(plus a few extras from New Hampshire and Spring Break earlier this year)
Sophia loves her new little buddy
Oliver's blessing day

Spring Break 07. Bahamas Atlantis Resort

Standing on frozen Lake Winnipesaukee

Sophia's little snowman friend

Kristen and Anthony- (such an adorable couple)
5 comments:
Welcome back!
I never check your blog anymore, but tonight I randomly thought mmm...maybe Hannah posted and there you were. Can't wait to see pics of your cute little ones.
hi hannah! it's kristen munns anthony, and i stumbled on your blog, admittedly through many others! hope you're not scared! i just wanted to say hi and that your kids are adorable, and that it is fun to see pictures of you guys! i've met your sister-in-law, brittany up here so of-course i always ask about you. anyway, i hope all is well!!! :)
Oh my so sweet! Love it! Sorry we didn't see you guys while you were in the area... I'm sure we'll see you sometime in the near future!
yes, i did just stumble upon this, how fun! my FAVORITE is the one of sophia with the snowman, how funny! it was fun talking the other day while you were here - it felt like we should be walking over and meeting up at taco bell or something. =) miss you!!
Post a Comment