Hooray for the new posts! You should be proud of yourself- I think you have posted more than I have. We'll both have to keep it up so that I can see all of your cute faces!
I just saw your blog and thought I'd say hi. My husband and I went to school with Shane and met your kids last year when we were in Boston. We're friends with Cory & Ashley Walker (do they have a blog?). Your kids are adorable. Tell Shane we say hi.
oh don't worry...i'm still totally a viewer of your little blog! i just have to say: 1. your chilluns are just so dang cute 2. i'm so glad you posted so i could see them and be jealous that you and kathy are living together. so fun!
K, RaeLynn just told me you had a blog--I am so excited! Sophia and Oliver are so big and of course absolutely adorable!! It is so cute and I am so excited to see all of the pictures!! Tell Shane hi--we miss you all!! Love ya, Jen
could you be a more drop dead beatiful mom? I didn't think so. Your little family is perfect! I can't wait to run into you again. I hope all is going well:)
12 comments:
I'm so glad you figured out blogging! Love that top pic!
Cute pics and fun vacation spots!
Hooray for the new posts! You should be proud of yourself- I think you have posted more than I have. We'll both have to keep it up so that I can see all of your cute faces!
I just saw your blog and thought I'd say hi. My husband and I went to school with Shane and met your kids last year when we were in Boston. We're friends with Cory & Ashley Walker (do they have a blog?). Your kids are adorable. Tell Shane we say hi.
www.benandsarajensen.blogspot.com
oh don't worry...i'm still totally a viewer of your little blog! i just have to say: 1. your chilluns are just so dang cute 2. i'm so glad you posted so i could see them and be jealous that you and kathy are living together. so fun!
Seriously, those kids are so cute!
Cute- cute pictures... it looks like you are enjoying being a mom...
Hannah,
Such cute pictures and adorable kids. Glad you guys are doing so well.
Hayley
K, RaeLynn just told me you had a blog--I am so excited! Sophia and Oliver are so big and of course absolutely adorable!! It is so cute and I am so excited to see all of the pictures!! Tell Shane hi--we miss you all!! Love ya, Jen
could you be a more drop dead beatiful mom? I didn't think so. Your little family is perfect! I can't wait to run into you again. I hope all is going well:)
Keep it up, I want to know more. How are you doing?!?
Good words.
Post a Comment