hannah your family is so stickin cute. I can't believe you have two kids and they are getting so big. Call me because I talked to Jen and we want to plan a trip I am so glad you updated your blog so I can see some pics love you guys raelynn
So I randomly clicked on here....and there was something new! Who doesn't want to see more cute pictures of your cute big/little family! ...hand over the remote Shane :)
your kids are DARLING! and guess what? My husband and I might be moving to Boston next year for medical school. If so, I hope to be able to see you often!
Katie? This is Dustin Battistone from Canyon Springs in MoVal. I found your blog, but no way to say "hi" without plain old posting. You have a beautiful family. I am married and have a 1 year old son. Hope you see this. You can contact me at dbattistone@hotmail.com.
7 comments:
hannah your family is so stickin cute. I can't believe you have two kids and they are getting so big. Call me because I talked to Jen and we want to plan a trip I am so glad you updated your blog so I can see some pics
love you guys
raelynn
I'm glad to see your updated blog!!
So I randomly clicked on here....and there was something new! Who doesn't want to see more cute pictures of your cute big/little family! ...hand over the remote Shane :)
Hannah your kids are so cute! I cant believe how old they are. Last time I saw you was at raelynns wedding. hope you are doing well.
Brooke Samuelian
Glad to see your wonderful faces. What a wonderful year you have had. So where is your next stop?
your kids are DARLING! and guess what? My husband and I might be moving to Boston next year for medical school. If so, I hope to be able to see you often!
Katie? This is Dustin Battistone from Canyon Springs in MoVal. I found your blog, but no way to say "hi" without plain old posting. You have a beautiful family. I am married and have a 1 year old son. Hope you see this. You can contact me at dbattistone@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment