23.1.07

am i cool yet?

Hi-
I'm a little nervous, it's my first time bloggin. Thanks to Kathy who inspired me, and might be the only one who'll actually read this.
I feel like part of the young crowd again because I'm doing cool hip things like bloggin.
Ok, anyway, enjoy the pics! We're all doing great! Sophia is loving the weather and the snow (that makes 1 of us) and Oliver is growing like a weed. He loves his sister- except when she tries to brush his teeth well, gums like she did tonight. Shane is a ghost around here b/c of his busy school schedule but when he is around it's a party.

ok bye- love you all.

22 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Funny. A bunch of my friends blog and I never found time to sit down and do it--until today. Cute blondies. Shane's in school?

mom said...

My first blog to log.....in...on!
Maybe I can join the jet set, so I can feel young...or younger again!

Adorable pictures!

mom said...

Hi hannah,
This is great. Seems you did a good job. My first blog to LOG on. Maybe I can joion the jet set.

Adorable picture.

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Hi Hannah. I'm a big fan of yours, and plan on being an avid reader.

Alicia said...

hannah!! how fun is this - check you out you hip woman!! =) i love it!! i love blogging and i love those cute pictures of your adorable kids even more!
will definitely be back for more.

later -
leesh

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! We'll be checking this out regularly. What a set of cuties!!! I miss those guys. How do we click on more picts?

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer- but bloggin and i-chat are good enough for now. Derek and I have thought about starting our own blog, but can't justify it until we have kids. So for now, I'll live vivaciously through yours and Kathy's!

p.s. it's brittany....i forgot my sign in info!

Billie said...

OH MY, they are growing soooo fast. They are amazingly beautiful . No really , Im not just saying that, They are really something. Lots of hugs and kisses from us all here in freezing Washington State. Love ya lots

Billie and Family

Kathy said...

Hannah! Yeah! I am so excited you finally did this. This is so fun! Great blog! Look at all your comments already!

Brittany Simmons said...

Yes, I do live vivaciously (as well as vicariously). Va va va voom!

Kathy said...

What does In Sham Bills mean?

Lindsey said...

welcome to bloggin! You're kids are adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch. Come visit us at http://mamapenuer.blogspot.com/

~Fish

Natalie said...

I'm so glad to see you've got the bug too! You're kids are mini versions of you guys- and so old too! Crazy how life goes by so quick. I'll check it out regularly to see how you're doing. Miss you & Love you!

go boo boo said...

So glad to have you here! Love your cute babies! From cousin Annette

Anonymous said...

adorable picture! I hope you are doing well with 2 little ones (I loved having two!) I hope Boston is treating you well. It seems like a fun place to live at your stage. Say hello to Shane and take care! Love, Katie Stayner Creer (one of the many stayner chicks)

angie said...

how fun! i am new at this too! but, your kids are adorable (its angie ballard by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Sophia and her baby "brudder" look so adorable together. What great little buddies they are becoming!
Grandma Bills

laurel said...

Hannah!!! I miss you. I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say hi. You're kids are too cute. If you are interested, my blog is thecitywalkers.blogspot.com BYE!

Rachel said...

welcome! 2 kids in crazy-fun, eh? that are so cute. can't wait for more! love you guys!

callie said...

hannah...i'm totally stalking ppl off of kathy's blog. love it. i think i just became cool too...i'm trying this whole thing out for the little fam. just had to say hey and tell you how adorable those two kiddies are!

p.s. tell sophia hannah's sorry for stealing her shopping cart. haha. i think she's finally getting a hang of this sharing thing

Brooke Allison said...

HI Hannah-

It's Brooke Samuelian( Parker).
I just found your blog and your kids are so cute. How are you doing? You will have to check out our blog http://samuelian.blogspot.com
Hope all is well !

Brooke

Brooke Eriksen said...

Hey! I get scared when randoms find my blog so I hope you are not scared. I saw your name on the alfandres list. I think you are in Boston? We are practically neighbors:) Boston is our temple, so hopefully we will see some more of you. So your kids are adorable!!!