7.9.10

Sophia and Oliver's first day of Pre-school
We love Kids Village! It was Oliver's first day of pre-school ever and Sophia was so happy to take him under her wing.
I decided last minute to run the Provo Canyon half marathon. I hadn't run in about a month and I paid for it! I woke up at 4:45 and walked over to the Riverwoods where there were busses waiting to take us to the top of the Canyon. On the way there, I stepped in a puddle (because it was still pitch black outside) soaking my right shoe and sock and resulting in many blisters.
I love this view from our balcony
I love how these two interact with each other. They play so well together and they're always snuggling up.

Just a quick taste to test the quality

Oliver was so discouraged. It had been 2 whole minutes and the cups weren't flying off the table like he had hoped!

1 comment:

Sher Bear said...

I would buy the whole pitcher of "nade" from those two!