Just a quick note to those poor souls who get an update every time I submit a new post. SORRY! I have about a year and a half to catch up on. After much debate and a slew of excuses, I decided to try again. It's been time consuming but so fun to go back through all of our pictures and find some highlights. I hope I can finish catching up soon so that I can blog about current events instead of re-living the past!
3 comments:
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw some new posts from you on Google Reader this morning! Yay! I love all these pictures, but boy do I miss you guys! I hope this means we'll be getting regular updates on little Zooey and the other kids now. :)
LOVE YOUR NEW POSTS!!!!!
What the? I was so surprised to see you on my reader. Keep it up! We want to see how awesome the Bills are!
Post a Comment