6.9.10

CAMPING IN THE UINTAS

Oliver, Sophia and I had so much fun exploring and playing in the water.

just a little boy with a rock and a stick
fishin' with dad
Shane caught fish for dinner. We also cooked potatoes and sausage and the kids roasted hot dogs
The kids loved watching Shane clean the fish. He made sure to go down stream so as to not attract critters to our campsite
The kids actually slept really well, though Shane and I weren't as lucky. Shane was lying on top of a huge rock and I spent the night convinced that a bear was roaming around our tent. "Did you hear that..?"

2 comments:

Eisha said...

Hannah, you just blogged 10 posts after a year (or more) of hibernation. I pulled up my dashboard and thought, I don't think I am following anyone "just being awesome" but apparently I AM! Your family is gorgeous!--Eisha & Stan

Brittany Simmons said...

proof that you actually went camping it wasn't just a tall tale. looks like a lot of fun- so beautiful!